Someone once told me that the friendliest person was the person who has either known no pain at all, or has known so much pain they understand the importance of being friendly. Someone once told me that the kindest of people was the person who either had the greatest of love, or knew of no love,…
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
Definitely. It’s crazy how much I’ve changed in the past month alone. And I hope that continues. College has helped me grow in so many new and interesting ways. I’m incredibly grateful that I’m not the same person I was three months ago, or three months before that, etc.
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
Ooooo. This is tough. Probably my friend Gabby. She knows a lot of personal stuff about me that I haven’t told other people. Or Kristen. Depends on the subject
24. What do you want right this second?
Water. Or a hug. Both would be nice.
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
I would like to say yes. I should say yes. Yes.
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
Well that was Kyle. Sooooo….
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Fruit pies are gross.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
I could see them being a teacher. A high school teacher though. Or, a business man in some sense. I wouldn’t be interested in a guy who was more focused on work than family though.
87. Ever won a contest?
HAHAHA. My cousin, who hates my guts, drew my name out of a raffle for 200 dollars. It was a sweet moment.